Canvas Of Sand

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

So many visitors?

I'm impressed. Ever since I began this blog a few days ago, I have had a lot of people using it. I just figured I was making a website, and no one was really coming to it..lol. So, where are all you guys from and how did you find out about the website? Was it the comic strip Squeeks, or just by luck? Anyway, I think its great. I really do want more traffic to the site, and any suggestions are very welcomed.

Btw, I'm going to try and get a new comic up today! It will be a "tribute" to the historical pwnage that has happenned to Jack Thompson.

2 Comments:

  • After posting to my own Blog, I usually hit the NEXT BLOG > button in the upper right hand corner, just to see where it takes me. :)

    By Blogger -Bill, at 6:12 AM, October 19, 2005  

  • lol. Thats cool my site was seen via random luck...hehe. Well until I can merge the main site with this, I'm guessing probably people don't know I have a comic strip website. Its not that great, and i'm still new to it, but the address is http://www.canvasofsand.com

    By Blogger Takean, at 7:32 AM, October 19, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home