Canvas Of Sand

Sunday, October 16, 2005

Squeeks Diary Version 0.5

Ppbbtt ;P
I knew something was up when my owners continued to take away all my belongings the past few days. Little did I know that they were preparing to move away, and take me with them. They claim I was a "good Kitty"...but they stuffed me in the back and threw a pillow on my kitty carrier to drown out my cries for freedom. After what seemed like an eternity, they finally released me in a strange place...and expected me to play with a new toy for their pleasure.I must plan for my escape!

2 Comments:

  • Nice site. A little rough around the corners, but looks great. I like the diary additions.

    By Anonymous Asteroth, at 5:09 PM, October 16, 2005  

  • You need to do some more strips. They are great, but get more up so you can become known.

    By Anonymous Kevin, at 5:17 PM, October 16, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home