Canvas Of Sand

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Have Video Card, Will Travel!

Well, the good people over at Zuke Computers FINALLY refunded me my videocard. For those of you who don't know the ordeal, it has been about 2.5 months from the time I sent it in to be replaced, until now with them finally refunding me the money so I could go and buy my own. It was one week after the next of hearing over and over and over again: "Yes Mr. Holman, we spoke with the manufacturer and it should be in within a week." Then, 2 months go by and they decide to refund me the card's amount. Another 2 weeks later, I end up having to call them again, and they finally do it over the phone via my credit card because they haven't sent the refund check! They obviously have problems in getting the job done. They can build great computers for a great price, but don't ever think about using their warrenty.

The card replacement in a BFG brand. Never tried them before, but read good reviews and lifetime warrenty! Gotta like that!

1 Comments:

  • Thats pathetic! I googled Zuke Computers and they have good computer deals, but from what you are saying, they have lousy support. I guess I won't be using them.

    By Anonymous Jaffer, at 5:29 PM, November 19, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home